- BUILD WORKING CIRCUITS Build over 100 different electronics circuit projects with 30+ electronic components
- SUPPORTS a vigorous STEM / STEAM curriculum
- NO SOLDERING - NO TOOLS - IT'S A SNAP ~ Snap Modules require no tools and and click together to ensure solid electrical connections
- LEARN BY DOING Build working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, and an adjustable-volume siren. More than 100 exciting projects in all with included 30+ snap together parts
- DESIGN electrical circuits using the knowledge gained from building over 100 circuits found in the illustrated instruction manual
- AWARDS ~ Snap Circuits brand kits have received the following awards: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products, STEM Approved
- SNAP CIRCUITS provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience building models of working electrical circuits
- CIRCUITSAFE TECHNOLOGY Is only found in Snap Circuits brand electronics education kits. ~ SNAP CIRCUITS, ELECTRONICS EXPLORATION KIT, CIRCUITSAFE, LEARN BY DOING, and ELENCO are trademarks of and copyrighted by Elenco Electronics, Inc.
Create Working Electronic Circuits Snap Circuits Jr (SC-100) comes with over 30 components to create 101 different electronic projects. The pieces, which include snap wires, slide switches, an alarm circuit, a music integrated circuit, and a speaker, snap together easily on the included plastic grid–no soldering required. Each piece is numbered and color-coded to make identifying them easy. These components combine to create working circuit boards just like the ones found inside televisions, radios, and other electronic devices. With its easy-to-follow instructions, Snap Circuits gives your child a hands-on education in how electrical circuits work to run the everyday devices that they’re familiar with. They’ll also gain valuable lessons in building and in following instructions. The project manual includes large color illustrations and simple directions for each project. The projects include a sound-activated switch, a musical doorbell, a voice-controlled lamp, a flying saucer, and a light police siren. With these projects, children will experiment with things like electric switches, integrated circuits, digital circuits, fuses, and the transformation of circuit sounds into other sounds. Includes: Plastic snap-grid, 32 electrical components, and 1 project manual.Recommended for children 8 and older.