- A tiny and cute robot for fun and coding.
- Out of box play ready, WIFI connect.（One 3.7V 18650 Battery Not Included for logistic Security）
- Drag-and-drop graphical programming (software KittenBlock (PC) & KittenBot (Mobile device)) . Also support Python, C++ Program.
- Multiple sensors and motors on board; Basic electric circuits knowledge learning.
- Comes with various basic pre-assembled options, including obstacle-avoidance car, line-following vehicle, controlled via APP: kittenBot, and can be used in multiple games like balloon bursting game, soccer playing, sumo, and etc.ensors and motors on board.
KittenBlock: Based on Scratch 3.0
KittenBlock-the first software based on Scratch 3.0 is capable of accessing hardware and robot, you can experience the unreleased new features in Scratch 3.0 with our programming software. KittenBlock uses blocks for programming and is very easy to get started to code and build their robots, graphical blocks can help beginner to avoid loads of typing and syntax, creating a bridge to learning a powerful and commonly used programming language such as C++, Python and etc. KittenBlock has a Wiring Mode that allows you to organize wires and learn basic electric circuits knowledge, this is what you would not learn in other excessively integrated robot kit.
Micro-controller Chip: Ateml mega328p
Power Supply: 3.7V 18650 Battery
RGB LEDs x 2
N20 Motors x2
LED Light x 2
IR 5-channel IR sensor
Button x 2
System & Device Requirements
Apple®device: 1) IOS 8.1 or above; iPhone 5 or above. 2) iPad 3/4; iPad Air 1/2; iPad Mini 1/2/3/4.
Android device: 1)AndroidTM2.3 or above.
PC: Windows, Mac.
Step 1 Install Driver: http://bit.ly/2zNaHfW; Step 2 Install App: http://bit.ly/2A5wd3G(Windows)
Step 1 Install Driver: http://bit.ly/2Avh6O9; Step 2 Install App: http://bit.ly/2BIRjSW（Mac OS）
Note: Please finish Upgrading the firmware of Mini Robot before starting to play (User Manual): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1us535wF60sPKdq2q0vfofQYrU7986ddh/view?usp=sharing
Any questions, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.