- ENGINO brings complex concepts into clear focus for budding engineers and Scientists with award winning components and step by step illustrated assembly instructions
- DISCOVER Newton's Laws of motion upon which all classical mechanics are based. Inertia - momentum - kinetic energy - potential energy
- BUILD 8 working models such as a catapult, balloon powered plane, Drag racer, crash car and more
- INCLUDES 12 pages of theory and facts, a 3 page quiz, 6 pages of experimental activities illustrating Newton's Laws, 16 pages of step by step, 3D rendered illustrations
- BUILDS illustrated online at Engino website or using the Engino 3D app downloadable free for Android or Apple iOS.
- Made in CYPRUS
Engino for ages 8 and up. With Engino Newton’s laws construction set learn all about the ingenious Sir Isaac Newton’s laws of motion which are the basis of classical mechanics that still describe most everyday life situations. Observe the effects of kinetic and potential energy and see first-hand how energy is transformed from one form to the other. Build 8 working models such as a ballistic catapult, a gravity fan, a collision car, a moving cabin, a balloon powered plane and a Dragster. You can find easy-to-follow building instructions for all models either online or in the booklet included. The booklet provides detailed explanations of the different scientific principles applied and incorporates innovative experimental activities for hands-on learning. A quiz section is also available to challenge your newly acquired knowledge! conduct thorough experiments and discover – Newton’s first law of motion and the relation between force and motion – Newton’s second law of motion and the relation between force, mass and acceleration – Newton’s third law of motion and the physics of action and reaction forces – the concept of momentum – the fundamental properties of energy – what factors affect potential and kinetic energies.